maharashtra Traffic Challan: paying mumbai traffic challan or maharashtra traffic challan is very easy. you can directly pay by visting the https://mumbaipolice.in.net/ site. Nowadays violating of Traffic rules will impose a greater effect on Mumbai citizens. Traffic rules are laid by the government for the safety and secureness of the people. But few people violate the rules knowingly thinking that they could pay e-challan or Mumbai Traffic Challan. But the objective of Mumbai Traffic Challan has been changed and everything is automatic now. People who violate the rules and regulations of Traffic will be asked to pay fine. Electronic machines which have been working well made the fine system much easier than earlier. Any person who does not follow the rules will be charged on the road itself with the help of a handheld electronic machine. A printed receipt will be issued to the person on the spot after paying the fine. Now the Mumbai Traffic system is getting developed to make various changes in the ways of collecting fine from the traffic violators. check below and pay maharashtra Traffic Challan online.
Mumbai(maharashtra) Traffic police e challan Online Payment:
The latest survey on Mumbai traffic e-Challan has recorded that more than 50,000 out of 8 lakh motorists have paid fine in the last year. In the previous times, fines were imposed on the traffic violators by sending the paper challans to the address of the vehicle owner. With a lot of changes in the technology, the Mumbai e-challan payment system has been changed. Everything is digitalized now and people can now pay their e-challan fines by using the website link provided here. People who are not aware of e-challan have to visit e-seva for paying the fine amount. Make sure that you have cleared all the challans imposed on you for violating the rules. Nearly 4700 closed circuit cameras have been placed all over the Mumbai city. It is not easy for the motorist to escape from these cameras. Whose vehicle number is recorded in the camera will be fined to pay Mumbai Traffic Challan.
How to pay Mumbai Traffic Challan? e- challan payment @ https://mumbaipolice.in.net/
As the Government of Maharastra has stepped forward to bring changes in the e-challan payment, all the violators have to pay the amount by using their debit or credit cards. If you are not aware of online e-challan payment then it will be bit tough task for you. So follow the steps stated here in order to pay your Mumbai Traffic Challan Online.
- Click here to log in the official website of Mumbai Traffic e-challan payment. or visit https://mumbaipolice.in.net/
- If you are given a challan by Traffic Polie then enter the challan number directly and if not enter the Registration number of your vehicle in the space provided.
- Now enter the code which is given above the captcha box and then tap on submit button.
- If you have any pending challans pay it as soon as possible so that extra fine will not be imposed on you.
- Tap on pay online button and then select the payment mode either net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Make sure that you are paying with the bank account accepted by Mumbai e-challan payments.
- Now enter the details of your card or net banking correctly and tap on submit button.
- You will receive an OTP to the mobile number for which your bank account is attached.
- Enter the OTP and tap on submit button then you will be successfully done with e-challan payment.
Hope you have understood the ways to pay your e-challan bill payments by following the steps stated above. Try to pay your own e-challan bills so that you need to go to someone to make your payments done.